Hibernia Tower Apartments
RESIDENT QUALIFYING CRITERIA
RESIDENT QUALIFYING CRITERIA
All rental applications must be in writing. A $_____ non-refundable application fee (per person) is due with application. Applications will be accepted from anyone who would like to submit one unless the waiting list is closed. All application fees must be paid by check or money order. Cash is not accepted.
1. Total monthly household income (gross) must be at least two and one half (2.5) times the amount of the monthly rent. Every source of income must be listed by each household member and complete. Third party income verification will be obtained by HRI Properties. Falsification of information on an application is basis for automatic denial, termination of lease and/or eviction.
2. Occupancy standard is two persons per bedroom unit size.
3. All applicants must meet all income and program requirements. Applications may take two to four weeks to process. If denied, applicant will be notified by mail. If approved, applicant has 72 hours from the time of approval notification to cancel without forfeiture of any holding deposit. Any deposit will be lost if applicant cancels after 72 hours of approval notification.
4. Annual Gross Income Limits:
ANNUAL GROSS INCOME LIMITS:
All applicants must meet all income and program requirements.
|Unit Type||% AMI||Rent||Min Inc||1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person|
|Max Inc||Max Inc||Max Inc||Max Inc|
5. In order to qualify for an apartment, all applicants must meet selection criteria, which include screening of applicant housing history, credit history, employment history, criminal background check and a rent to income ratio.
6. All applicants must be 18 years of age or older to sign a lease. Each household member must be at least 18 years of age unless that member is a dependent of an adult member of the household or has a legal relationship with an adult member of the household (i.e. guardianship or marriage).
7. A lease guarantor may be accepted if property management deems necessary. Guarantor must meet all qualifying criteria as well as proof of ability to support rental amount. An application fee will also be charged to the guarantor.
8. All security deposits must be paid by date of lease signing. These are payable by separate cashiers check or money order only.
9. Non-U.S. citizens must provide a copy of their passport, green card, visa, student ID and/or paycheck stubs will be required.
10. Pets are accepted; only non-violent breeds. If accepted, the weight limit is 50 lbs.
A non-refundable pet fee of $500 is required per dogs and $300 per cat.
Criminal Background Check:
A criminal background check will be run on all Applicants. An applicant may be automatically denied in the event the applicant(s) have ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor for a crime against a person, another person’s property or against society. The applicant(s) may also be declined if they have received adjudication or has been charged with a felony or misdemeanor offense(s) within the past seven (7) years for a crime against a person, another person’s property or against society. An automatic denial will also occur should an applicant appear on the list of known terrorists and wanted fugitives as provided by the Office of Foreign asset Control (OFAC), federal agencies to include the FBI or other state and local law enforcement agencies.
a. Applicants rental history that includes court evictions(s) in the past two (2) years, landlord request(s) to leave apartment due to lease violations, or a poor rent payment history.
b. Applicant has a pending bankruptcy.
c. Any registered sex offender.
The applicant agrees that the lease shall be terminated in the event the applicant, after moving onto the property, is convicted of a felony or misdemeanor for a crime against a person, another person’s property or against society, and/or appears on the list of known terrorists and wanted fugitives.
Note: This requirement does not constitute a guarantee or representation that residents or occupants residing at this apartment community have not been convicted of a felony or are not subject to deferred adjudication for a felony.
Acceptance of this application by HRI Management does not guarantee approval nor does it guarantee the applicant can move in on the day desired. Application process may require additional information from Applicant. All aspects of process must be completed.